"We teach and learn in community."
Teaching.IU connects instructors to university-wide resources and communities of educators across IU. The vision of the site is to gather and curate a wide array of teaching resources, seamlessly integrated and available to all instructors.
This ongoing effort is led by the Faculty Academy on Excellence in Teaching (FACET) in collaboration with University Information Technology Services (UITS), campus teaching centers...and most significantly you.
The Connected Professor
Considering Generative AI and Virtual Reality for teaching and learning
2023 Year End
Conversations with The Connected Professor
Join a faculty panel on ChatGPT a year later. Their take: A lot of hype, some definite potentialRead the article
In this issue
- Conversations with The Connected Professor
- Using XR to engage students
- Looking forward to early 2024
- Taking the fear out of public speaking
- What are we doing to reach students, and help them succeed?
- Taking a fresh look at InScribe
- Microsoft in Minutes
- In case you missed it
The latest from JoSoTL
The Journal of Scholarship of Teaching and Learning